Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Guess Who's Birthday It Is!


If you guessed my Mom you are right. She is 68 today. The lady in this picture is the best friend I have ever had folks, and not in that "cool" mom sort of way. She has always been a mother first.  I can never remember having a problem that she was not the first one on the scene. I can not explain how blessed I have been to have a mother like her. Words don't cut it. At this point, I have lived long enough to realize that everyone does not have the luxury of such a wonderful mother, and I am truly, TRULY thankful to have been blessed with this great lady as my primary female influence. She was always there for us. She was selfless, smart, creative. and she always, ALWAYS put our needs first. Her many sacrifices mean so much more to me now that I realize she didn't have to make them. They were her choice, because she loved us so much, and because, as I said earlier, she was a mother FIRST.

Well,  I just wanted to surprise her and tell her happy birthday (she reads my blog everyday). Happy Birthday Mom!!!! I wish I was there. I would make you a cake. I hope you have a really great birthday. I love you. Tell Ean I said to give you a kiss from Aunt Steph :)

Love,
Stephanie H.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Judy! From Mike and Tyna Wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady :)Happy Birthday Mrs. Judy, I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Miss Judy! I hear all about how much our loved!
    From the one who sits next to Steph every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mommy! I still love you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mrs. Judy!!! I hope you had a glorious day. I'm so blessed that you were apart of my life growing up. You always told it to me straight & always made me feel like family, loved. I love you. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine Hymel Dodson Happy Birthday Aunt Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa Albritton Adams Happy Birthday Aunt Judy!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa A. Keaton Stout i posted on the blog but it didn't take..:( tellher for me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mom, I copied some more messages over that folks left you on Facebook. You are so loved :)

    ReplyDelete