Saturday, February 26, 2011

New GoOd CrAzY Look

By now you've seen that I changed the look of my header bar. I was never satisfied with the look of it, but I finally decided that if I didn't just go ahead and start the blog I would noodle it forever and never start. This look feels much more representative of myself as well as the spirit of the blog. From the broken chicken wire symbolizing my break out from the "chicken coop" (no fear :) to the blue bird of happiness, the flourishing garden (keep your fingers crossed) and 3 tiered cake top hat I think it is
pretty GoOd.



I hope you like it too. It took me most of the day and some of last night, but my OCD is now sated and I can enjoy my evening with the cousins for "Cousin Karaoke Night".  In the spirit of "No Fear" I plan to do a duet of "Paradise By the Dashboard Light" with Mississippi Rob! I'll let you know how that goes, LOL :) Hope you have a great Saturday night!

Love,
Stephanie H.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Steff!!! Keep on Blogging..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...ugh...how did that "cousin karaoke night" go? your readers are anxiously awaiting this update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I survived it, but not without offending the ears of several people I have never seen before, and will likely (fortunately) never see again. It was good to hang out with some of my favorite peeps :) IMHO,karaoke was really not designed for the poorly rested (me), the faint of heart, or those who can hear well, or at all. Mississippi Rob, however sings like an angel. A little grouchy angel with a goatee.

    ReplyDelete