Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy BIrthday Chase

Today is my little nephew...excuse me...big boy nephew Chase's Birthday. It is really hard to believe that he is turning eight. Time is going by so fast these days I am becoming afraid to blink. Chase used to look like this...


 and this...




and this...




and this. Chase is the smaller one on top :) 




Now he looks like this. 





UNBELIEVABLE!!! I warn you do not look directly into his eyes. That's how he gets you. Those eyes are irresistible :) What else can I say...my nephew Chase...he's smart, he's creative, he's extremely handsome, and now (against my advice) he is EIGHT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!!! Hope you have the best birthday ever in the history of birthdays :) Oh, and you are bringing a big enough suitcase to sneak Aunt Steph in for Universal Studios this weekend, right??? Have fun baby boy. You deserve it :)

Love ya lots,
Aunt Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment